About the Practitioner
began work in Durban in 1993, then moved to UK for 8 years, gaining extensive experience in musculoskeletal (sports and orthopaedic) conditions. She gained exposure to different approaches to treatment, broadening her physiotherapy experience. The addition of craniosacral therapy radically changed her approach to treatment, making it more holistic.
She integrates manual physiotherapy treatments with cranioasacral therapy.Conventional physiotherapy and craniosacral therapy can also be used as, stand-alone treatments. She draws on her knowledge from numerous post-graduate courses done overseas and locally as listed below:
Post-graduate Courses in Physiotherapy:
- Sports Course-1 year, 2010, JHB
- Kinetic Control and Movement Dysfunction courses -5 two Day courses, UK(2000)
- Sacro-iliac Joint Dysfunction Course(London.2004)
- Integrated Manual Therapy Course - 2011, JHB.
- Dry Needling Course-Durban, 1998
- Deep Soft Tissue Release Course-Durban, 1996
To arrange an appointment or to speak to a physiotherapist, call us on 0815701911
or email email@example.com
↑ Back to Top